There are many ways to settle in Canada permanently. One can go Canada on study visa, work visa and any other visa category and then can apply the permanent residency (PR) visa if he/she meets the certain requirements.
One also has opportunity to get PR visa of Canada without being in Canada
Canada Immigration Council (CIC) has various direct PR visa program for people who had never been to Canada for study or work. If you are educated and have relevant experience of minimum 1 year, so you may be also eligible to get Canada PR and settle in Canada forever.
Lets have a look at available options for overseas people
- Express Entry Choose ICCRC authorized agent
- MPNP (Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program) (A Government of Canada authorized regulatory body for your visa application.)
- SINP (Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program)
- NSOI (Nova Scotia Immigration)
- BCPNP ( British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program)
- OINP (Ontario Immigration Nominee Program)
- PEIPNP (Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program)
- NLPNP (Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program)
- NBPNP (New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program)
- AINP (Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program)
- Quebec Immigration